Who We Are
An ISO 9001:2008 Accredited Pragatee foundation is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) public charitable trust registered U/S No. 29 of the B.P.T. ACT 1950. It is established in the year of July 2005. Pragatee Foundation is working in sectors like Social, Medical, and Education. The organization is working hard on an Empowerment of women and Youth project since its establishment. The organization is founded by Member and President Mr. Kiran Rane along with six founder trustees. Having an Associate working committee and Advisory board committee for implementing the various program effectively in society.
Trust has been done lots of work for social, medical and educational development since its establishment. The foundation becomes national philanthropy dedicated to the advancement of human welfare and human development. Perhaps most significant, the foundation declared its intention to focus on solving human kind’s most pressing problems, whatever they might be, rather than to work in any particular field, which was the more traditional and accepted approach for foundations. The trust set program areas: the establishment of education centers, the establishment of peace, the strengthening of democracy, the strengthening of the economy, education in a democratic society, Free IT Training centers, Donating Computers for spreading IT literacy, Empowerment of Women, Job Fair, Increase Employment opportunity to unemployed youth, Employable Skill Training program, Digital Literacy program, Mahila Rojgar Yojna, organize free medical camp, Blood Donation Camp, Patient Aid Program, organize eye testing and surgery camp, free distribution camp, education in health and individual behaviour and human relations etc. Youth Employment program, IT education program, Student Scholarship Program, Skill Training Program etc. for the benefit of underprivileged area people. Trust is always ready to help to the poor and needy people in a society. An Empowerment of Women and Unemployed youth is the prime agenda of Trust.
- The trust set program areas:
- The establishment of education centers,
- Spreading IT Education
- Empowerment of women through the skill development program
- Provide educational & Health services to underprivileged & BPL population.
- Increase Employment opportunities in society
Trust is having its registered office at Juinagar, Navi Mumbai. There are 7 Regional offices, 27 District offices and 300 Taluka level offices are established for spreading its mission for IT and Digital Literacy.
About Legal Entities: Trust is registered U/S No. 29 of the B.P.T. ACT 1950. It is also registered with Income Tax department for Income Tax Exemption U/S 80-G of the I.T. Act 1961 & having 12 AA(1)(b)(I) of I.T. Act 1961 registration. Trust is registered with NITI AYOG formerly known as Planning Commission of India (Govt of India). Also having Registration with Govt. Of India Ministry of Home affairs under Foreign Contribution – FCRA (Regulation) Act 2010. Trust is having an ISO 9001:2008 accreditation for implementing services in Social, Medical and Education sectors.
IT Literacy, Employable skill and Social Development
Development of Social, Medical & Education Sectors
Achievements in Education & Information Technology
- We are currently running a free IT Literacy Program like Free Computer Training in a rural area under Microsoft Unlimited Potential (MSUP) program through the Nasscom Foundation
- Free Computer Distribution & IT Education for poor and needy people especially BPL categories.
- We established the Computer Teacher Training Academy in July 2007 and running D.C. Ed Program all over Maharashtra and trying to fill the huge gap between the requirement and the availability of qualified Computer Teachers.
- Education Aid Program (free distribution of school kit/uniforms to poor and needy students in rural areas)
- Currently, we started Junior & Senior, Kg nursery school in Navi Mumbai.
- Our main objective is to offer high quality and affordable education to all.
- Tied-up with NCVT (Govt of India) for implementing the Vocational Training Program.
- Partner with NSDC (Govt of India) for implementing the Vocational Training Program.
Achievements in Medical & Health Care Program
- Health Awareness Program (SEMINARS on HIV AIDS, CANCER, TOBACCO, SWINE FLU DENGU etc.)
- Medical Camp Program: Trust is well known for organizing various camps in Mumbai and surrounding areas like Konkan, rural Maharashtra Free Eye Testing, Free Cataract Surgery, Free Medicine Distribution, and Blood Donation etc.
- We also conduct Various Aids awareness program, Cancer Aid programs in all over Maharashtra.
- Provide Free treatment to poor & needy people.
Achievements Social Awareness Program
- Career Guidance and Youth Employment Program for SSC, HSC passed or failed student.
- Environmental Development Program (TREE PLANTATION / CLEAN CITY)
- National and International Day Celebration (15th AUG, 26TH JAN, AIDS DAY, TOBACCO WEEK, WOMENS DAY, RED CROSS DAY ETC.)
- Self-employment program under Mahila Rojgar Yojna for poor and needy women.
- A skill development program for Housewife, unemployed youth.
- Launched UDDAN – Flying towards self-reliance. A program to the empowerment of unskilled women.
Your Content Goes Here