Our Internship programme focused on university/college students and young professionals aimed to facilitate experiential learning and professional development opportunities for self-motivated passionate young people in the work areas related to the development
The objective of the programme is to provide students with intense and practical opportunities to learn and experience the constituents of the non-profit sector, as well as contribute in their areas of interest.
Internship opportunities are available for fresh graduates, undergraduate and post-graduate students who wish to pursue a career in the field of development.
Things you should know about voluntary
- We do expect an internship to apply at least 1 month before the required time.
- The duration of the internship program will be from minimum 1 month to maximum of 3 months
- The students must be able to provide a signed request letter from your college or university, if wanting an internship as a need from the college.
- Internships programme offered at Pragatee Foundation is voluntary basis, unpaid assignments. Your college or university should support you or you should be able to support yourself.
- We do not offer any remuneration/stipend/lodge and board expenses to the students. However, if the students are expect to travel extensively for the purposes of any project related assignment we would like you to consider reimbursing the travelling expenses of the students.
For more details, please write us at email@example.com